- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Marvel Avengers Alliance: PVP Tournament Season 2 Begins
Marvel Avengers Alliance Season 2
Season 2 Has Begun!
Marvel Avengers Alliance has launched Season 2 as of 11/12/12.
If you have not already read my previous Hub, I recommend you do so now. It can be read here.
In my previous Hub on Marvel Avengers Alliance, I analyze the PVP Season 1 Tournament. I share what worked for me, and I even reveal my secret weapon, which has proved to be quite successful so far during Day 1 of Season 2.
Season 2 rewards are:
- 100k silver for participating
- 10 gold bars for 10 ranked attacks; maintain your standing in Top 35%
- Nanite Inductive Railgun for 30 ranked attacks; maintain standing in Top 15%
- Blueprint: Scrapper's Power Armor (bonus: 25% change attack will ignore defense) for 60 ranked attacks; maintain standing in Top 3%
- New Character: Cable (X-men)
In the next section I will share with you my Day 1 log of Season 2 PVP Tournament.
PVP Season 2 Rewards
My First Battle With Ghost Rider
Day 1 Log of Season 2
On Day 1 of Season 2, I started at a PVP rating of 800, like everyone else.
I won the first 13 battles I initiated, and didn't meet my first loss until battle #14.
Here are some running notes through my first 11:
- In 8 battles that I initiated, I have won all 8, and moved my player rating to 8.4%
- In 9 battles...I made it to the top 6.5% at a rating of 919.
- In 10 battles...I was promoted to Gold League, and ranked in the Top 5.1%
- In 11 battles...I was in the Top 3.8%, and faced Ghost Rider for the first time in PVP. I took out the Agent first (he was a Tactician), then Ghost Rider 2nd, and Emma Frost last.
However, while I was logged out, I lost -34 points in rating,which means that I did lose battles passively when the AI plays out a battle on my behalf.
Can Hercules Single-Handedly Beat Me?
Hercules is Tough, but...
No man wants to single-handedly fight Hercules, but three-on-one?
I took the Mythological Man of strength down, and in the process, I chipped his tooth.
Apparently, he likes it rough, but was no match for my entire team.
Hercules is Going Down
A Deadly PVP Combination
My First Loss of the Day
My first loss of the day (of initiated battles) happened on battle #14 (see screenshot).
The agent had a long sword, there was Emma Frost, and Magik. Agent Lopez seemed to get a whole round of attacks in, stunning my agent with Emma Frost, and dealing a lot of damage to my team. I was hit hard before getting a chance to move.
I think that I had a pretty good run with my new weapon combination, and am very satisfied with the results so far.
At this point, there is no reason to change anything in my weapon configuration.
However, if I feel that I need a boost, I have 58 Command points I can still cash out. I was saving up for Wolverine at 90, but if I have to, I will cash in for Quicksilver.
Season 2 Prediction
I feel pretty confident that with my new secret weapon, the Doombringer, I can at least get the new Scrapper uniform. That would mean that I would have to keep a standing of at least 3%.
Cable is even harder to get than Deadpool. You have to be in the Top .5% - which is pretty good. I don't believe I am there just yet. It will come with time. Until then...Avengers Assemble!
There's More on Marvel Avengers Alliance! Keep Reading...
- Marvel Avengers Alliance: PVP Strategy Against The Three Deadly Divas
Marvel Avengers Alliance is a great game for fans of Marvel Superheroes. If you play, you will see that PVP is an integral part of the game. But beware of the three deadly divas you must face. Free strategy tips are given in this Hub.
© 2012 zeke2100