The Best Modern Warfare 3 (MW) Classes / Guns
- How to Crack and Play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mu...
Cracking and Playing COD4: Modern Warfare online multiplayer. Detailed instructions on how to update, crack, find servers and fix punkbuster.
- Fastest Ways to Rank Up in Call of Duty Modern Warfa...
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 now has 80 ranks, which is 10 more than what Modern Warfare 2 had. There are many ways to rank up fast, but one of the most notable ways to rank up quickly is by using the prestige tokens and buying Double XP. If you...
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Elite Service: Worth i...
The Call of Duty franchise has been a very successful first-person-shooter video game since the original game was released on October 29th, 2003. It was not until Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, however, when the online multiplayer experience became..
In this article, we will discuss:
-The best guns for each class
-The best guns for each game mode
- The best overall class
-The best class for each game mode
- and why I chose these
Note: I am a high level, so some of the guns/perks I use require a higher level.
The Best Guns for Each Class
Assault rifles are effective on nearly every map in the game. They can help you take out enemies using shotguns from long range, snipers at close range, and light machine guns from nearly all ranges. The one issue assault rifles have in MW3 (Modern warfare 3) is their ability to deal with sub machine guns from nearly all ranges except super long range. In MW3, sub machine guns are most definitely overpowered, but since assault rifles are so popular, we will discuss them too.
- If you are just starting out, use the SCAR-L. It provides decent accuracy, good damage, and great range.
- If you are more of an intermediate player, try the TYPE 95, this gun is most definitely overpowered. It is three shot burst though, so be careful at close ranges.
- If you are an experienced player, without a doubt, use the ACR 6.8! Please! The gun has incredible accuracy, with almost no jump, and great damage. I would advise against any sort of sight on it since this will only increase gun jump.
Ah, my favorite, the sub machine gun... Sub machine guns allow a player to move at very rapid paces, great for many game modes, they also allow in MW3 a lot more power than in previous Call of Duties. Depending on the gun, the accuracy can vary, but once you're locked on, they have no choice but to watch the kill cam...
- If you are just starting out, use the UMP 45. It provides great mobility, and accuracy to go along with killer damage. It does have a relatively low fire rate though.
- If you are an intermediate level player, I advise you use the PP90M1. This gun, dubbed the toilet paper gun because of it's clip, is incredible! it shoots super fast, which is why I would use the extended mags, and is very powerful.
- If you are an experienced player, it is very obvious that you should use the MP7. The gun has zero kick, and is overpowered, that paired with super mobility and fire rate give you a dominating gun.
Now, in my personal opinion (everyone is different, so don't go commenting about how you went 54 and 2 with a sniper, I understand it's possible but not likely.) snipers, shotguns, and light machine guns are not worth the time in this game. Quick-scoping is fun... but it is not worth it...
On to my favorite classes:
To use these classes you must be at least level 53, but that's only if you want to use them exactly. Variations can be made from every level.
Class One: Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, Capture the Flag,Team Defender
My class for these game modes goes as follows:
Primary: PP90M1 - Kick and extended mags
Semtex, Concussion grenade
Slight of Hand Pro (dead silence is also very good due to a recent rise in turtle beaching, which allows people to hear you from long distance away through their gaming headsets, I really suggest you get one, it will improve your game rapidly...)
Stalker Pro (or steady aim)
and Support class with: UAV, Stealth Bomber, Escort Airdrop
Free for All, Headquarters Pro, Mercenary
Primary - PP90M1- extended mags and focus
Secondary - Scorpion
Semtex, concussion grenade
Extreme conditioning pro
Steady aim pro
Support with same as above
Search and Destroy
Primary - ACR 6.8 extended mags, kick
Secondary - Javelin
Semtex, Concussion Grenade
Slight of Hand Pro
Support with low kill streak drop ins
Demolition and Sabotage
Primary - ACR 6.8 (same attachments as above)
Secondary - Scorpion
Semtex, Flash Grenade
Slight of hand pro
Quick draw pro
Support with counter UAV, Stealth Air Drop and Escort Airdrop