There is always a sign that an upset dog will act out. It growls at anyone. It bites the owner. It destroys your home, other’s property, or other people. There is an indication that an upset dog will act out.
1) What company do you find has great quality but take does not fully take advantage of that quality?
Please comment below.
The Nintendo Penalty comes from Nintendo’s ability to believe in their products but the inability to see future trends as important as their beliefs. I buy games like Deus Ex for the Nintendo Wii U because it presents Nintendo a different side of video games. Deus Ex is not Mario, Zelda or Metroid. Deus Ex is a first person, futuristic, shooter and an adventure game.
Deus Ex is not on the Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64 or the Wii. This is the Nintendo Penalty. Games like Deus Ex, Grand Theft Auto, Dragon Age, Madden, any version, Ninja Gaiden, until this generation and other titles, did not come to a Nintendo console early on or did not come to a Nintendo console with a great quality.
Nintendo pays now for what they did not produce on previous consoles. Nintendo pays for games that come to their consoles but not of a stellar quality, from third party companies or even second party companies.
See this comment from Hideki Kamiya, a creator of Wonderful 101, for the Nintendo Wii U, at http://n4g.com/news/1385162/hideki-kamiya-to-those-asking-about-bayonetta-2-s-wii-u-exclusivity-f-ck-off. A game, from Platinum Games, a third party company, Hideki’s company, Bayonetta 2 is, so far, an exclusive for the Nintendo Wii U.
This comment indicates this may change. A Nintendo with only Nintendo content will fail. Third party companies and second party companies provide efforts that give different perspectives on gameplay, fun and entertainment for any console.
Nintendo needs this content as high quality, up to date and current as the generation permits.
The Wonderful 101, on Nintendo Wii U, is quality, unique and fun. Platinum Games creates a demonstration for the game and even brings the game to the Nintendo Wii U, only. How many people know about the Wonderful 101? The Nintendo Wii U is in this generation. It is here and there is nothing we can do but make the best of what is it presents.
The hope is third and second party companies use the console to its fullest impact, for the sake of video games overall. The hope is Nintendo permits second and third party companies in their future game endeavors and to take more stake in their new Nintendo console.
Without a doubt, Nintendo content plays better on Nintendo consoles. Nintendo can leave room for other companies to play their content on their consoles as well. To sum all of this up, here is a list of things Nintendo can do now and to prepare in the future for a video game console for all parties.
1) All Parties Can Embrace the Nintendo Wii U - Whether it is Madden, Assassin’s Creed or Wonderful 101, I did not see one Nintendo Wii U Gamepad in use, in- game, in an advertisement for third or second party content on the Nintendo Wii U, on television or the internet. Nintendo can advertise the Nintendo Wii U more. Put Wii U Gamepad on a pirate boat, a football field and a haunted city. Place the concept of the Nintendo Wii U into visual action in specific examples. Let people know what the Nintendo Wii U offers. Nintendo can strongly advertise other parties content and their own content on the Nintendo Wii U. The more aware people become of the Nintendo Wii U the better it will sell.
2) Nintendo Can Demonstrate All of Their Software- The Nintendo can create demonstrations and trials for every game they make on the Nintendo Wii U. A player can test a game before they purchase the game. The Wonderful 101 demonstration is beautiful. Players fight and jump over a vast landscape. By the end of the demonstration, you decide whether or not you want to purchase the Wonderful 101. That is only one example. Nintendo needs to do this for every game on the Nintendo Wii U, and special demonstrations in stores too.
3) Nintendo Can Create A Multiplayer Online Environment For All Of Their Games- A new Super Mario Brothers game is coming to the Nintendo Wii U. This new Super Mario Brothers game is not a multiplayer online game. It is possible to have a”living room experience” in any living room, anywhere around the world or just your living room. Zombi U is not a multiplayer online game. Nintendo players can be humans or zombis that battle online, if Nintendo and Ubisoft commit to the idea, especially in a Director’s cut. Why not create the video game environment to prepare for a multiplayer change in direction in your games?
4) Nintendo Can Create Better Bonds This Generation For a Future Console With The Right Stuff- Nintendo can bring third and second party franchises to their console, permit and encourage all companies to make and bring the best, most bountiful content to Nintendo Wii U. This can prepare Nintendo’s next generation console to take on better, evolutionary and a greater variety of content. It means Nintendo works their butt off, now, to make nice and sell content for their current console, and prepare all future content to sell on their console, in order to preserve a plentiful future.
In The End
The Nintendo Wii U is frustration. Between content that lacks features, lacks quality or lacks acknowledgment, that is not Nintendo specific content, Nintendo needs to right the Nintendo Wii U. Hideki Kamiya, Platinum Games, is upset. EA is upset. Ubisoft, once behind Nintendo, is upset. Nintendo’s first party content will sell. It is a guarantee. Second and third party content can excel and sell if Nintendo boosts the content to encourage more second and third party content on the console. Sell all the content, encourage high quality in all content and look to a bright and broad future, The Nintendo Wii U gets all the acknowledgment it can stand and Nintendo makes a future.