Grab a Controller profile image 74

What books, movies, shows, ect. would make a good video game?

I'm doing research for a hub that I want to work on, and some of my responses include "Supernatural," "Captain Underpants," "Firefly," "The Host," "Breaking Bad," "Hannibal," and the most unusual being "Twilight," but the game centers around killing all of the characters rather than play as them. So I just want to know: what would you like to see be made into a game? What would the gameplay be like or what game would it be similar to?

EJ Lambert profile image77

EJ Lambert says

• Grab a Controller profile image

Hannah (Grab a Controller) 4 years ago

I definitely agree with you on that, EJ! Inception was one of the best movies I have ever seen, and it would definitely make a fun action game. I'm curious as to how that would work... The possibilities are endless! Thanks for the great answer!

Willsummerdreamer profile image86

Will English. (Willsummerdreamer) says

• Grab a Controller profile image

Hannah (Grab a Controller) 4 years ago

Oops! I'm sorry for not noticing it, Willsummerdreamer! The list of similar questions did not show up...

I read and really liked Cell, so I can see why that would make a great game. I will have to do my research on the others. Thanks for answering!:)

Pazthelobster profile image92

Paz (Pazthelobster) says

• Grab a Controller profile image

Hannah (Grab a Controller) 4 years ago

I will be sure to do my research on that series. It sounds very interesting! Thanks for the input

Ronna Pennington profile image82

Ronna Pennington says

• Grab a Controller profile image

Hannah (Grab a Controller) 4 years ago

I haven't heard of a Warrior game, but it sounds interesting. Skippy Jon Jones sounds like it could be a great children's game. Thank you for the fun answers! :)

Kitsune87 profile image77

Anthony R Bailey (Kitsune87) says