EJ Lambert profile image 75

What was your favorite Final Fantasy and why?

Everybody who ever played the Final Fantasy series has a particular title they favor over the rest. Which one is yours, and why?

Vlorsutes profile image86

Vlorsutes says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Very sound and thought out choice. It always seems like the best games come right before a console switch and the new kid on the block (VII) gets on the love.

CWanamaker profile image97

CWanamaker says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

It was revolutionary for the time, implementing incredible new graphics with an amazing story and complete game play. It's hard to ever top something like that. I'd say the failure to at least equal the success is due to a lack of creativity since

JohnGreasyGamer profile image85

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Believe me, I want to say 7 because it was that impactful, but my favorite was IX. While not as popular, it's story and mechanics were every bit as good and was so much fun to play, not once but several times.

beatmakersnet profile image61

Tyler Gierke (beatmakersnet) says