Candy Crush Level 33 - Time to Learn About Re-rolling!
Candy Crush Level 33
So you have begun your Candy Crush Saga, but only 33 levels in and you’re already stuck. Candy Crush Level 33 is considered by many as one of the most difficult levels, and for good reason. You only have 17 moves to clear 16 jelly squares and get at least 32,000 points.
Just the thought of this level’s objective is daunting on its own. This level can drive you nuts! Below are some tips that will help you clear Candy Crush Level 33. Also hope that luck falls by your side.
1 Star: 32,000 points
2 Stars: 50,000 points
3 Stars: 70,000 points
Candy Crush Level 33
Level 32 passed
Advance to Level 34
Number of Spaces
16 Jelly Squares; 32,000 points
How to Beat Level 33 on Candy Crush
- Having a good board to start with boosts your chances of completing this level tenfold. Remember that if you’re playing the game on your phone and the level isn’t timed, you can exit the game and start anew to get a fresh board. You will not lose lives as long as you don’t make any moves.
- Aim to get one 4-of-a-kind match on top of the jelly in one of the two lower quadrants. If you manage to get one in each of the lower quadrants, then you’re extremely lucky!
- The 4-of-a-kind match and striped candy will clear out an entire row or column of jelly squares. This is an enormous boost that will help you complete level 33.
- The quadrants are designed in such a way that it is impossible to get a 5-in-a-row match. Special candies are also hard to create, especially wrapped candies. You will have to focus on match 3 and striped candies.
- Try to clear jellies from the bottom squares first. The reason for this is that you will want to have cascades on the top squares, which can clear jellies automatically.
- Only make moves on the top squares to clear the last jelly or to create special candies.
- Try your best to keep the board alive. Do not let the bottom board run out of moves. If there are no moves left on the bottom board, finishing this level will be next to impossible.
- If there are obvious matches on the top board, clear them first as long as 2 jelly squares will be cleared with a single move.
- If you have a striped candy on the board, take note of the direction it is going to clear. Only use a striped candy if it’s going to clear a row that holds a jelly.
- Be patient in picking a great starting board. It will make all the difference in clearing Candy Crush Level 33.