- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Computer & Video Games
Candy Crush Level 95 - Pure Madness!
Candy Crush Level 95
There are levels in Candy Crush Saga which can take you days before you complete them, and Level 95 is one of those levels. Just looking at the layout can make you scratch your head in confusion. “What is this craziness?” This level can be really tricky, but once you know what to do, you’re just a few tries away from beating it.
Read on to learn tips and tricks that will help you finish Candy Crush Level 95.
1 Star: 50,000 points
2 Stars: 75,000 points
3 Stars: 100,000 points
Candy Crush Level 95
Level 94 passed
Number of Spaces
Bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry; 50,000 points
How to Beat Level 95 on Candy Crush
- The objective in this level is to bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves.
- You can only clear the ingredients by placing them in either the far left or the far right column.
- In order to bring down the ingredients to the right column, you need to reach the teleporters. This means you need to place your ingredients to the bottom of the board and aligned just right.
- Once you are able to place the ingredients above the teleporters, it’s time to create special candies. You would want to aim for special candies, especially horizontal striped candies, since you cannot make any moves adjacent or below the candy.
- An easy way to drop the ingredients to the right column is to use vertical striped candies. This will make the ingredients reach the bottom in only one move. Just make sure the ingredients are placed in the right column before using the vertical striped candy.
- Try to align the ingredients to the central teleporters before bringing them down to the bottom. Bringing down the ingredients first can cause you some difficulties in aligning them to the teleporters. You will end up wasting a lot of moves.
- The board has a really awkward shape, giving room to areas that are very difficult to get out of. Be extra cautious about the upper right and left corners of level 95. If your ingredients end up in these areas, your game is most likely over.
- If you’re thinking about rolling, then you better think again. Rolling on this level isn’t as useful as in other levels. This is because your first few moves will always be used to try to bring down the ingredients. If you’re lucky though, an early horizontal or vertical striped candy can give you a huge boost, provided they are placed in the right position.
- Never drop your ingredients to a column with no teleporter. You will waste a lot of moves to get them to the right column.
- Just try to try. Follow these steps and you will eventually finish Candy Crush Level 95.