jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many of us read blogs

1. women in business profile image56
    women in businessposted 7 years ago

How many of us read blogs

It is internet world, like how natural it is to have an email id i feel now it is very common that every one has a blog. Every one writes. But how many of us really read blogs?

Most of the times the information overlaps. The interenet i feel over crowded with information and content, every one writes but no one reads. Is it true or i am just seeing everything in negative perspective.

2. Csjun89 profile image70
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

I do occasionally but rarely.

But I really read more of news in a particular area than a single person's personal blog

3. vicki goodwin profile image82
    vicki goodwinposted 7 years ago

I enjoy reading blogs. I follow several online writers simply because I  enjoy their writing. When I see they have posted I go and check out their blog. Since they have an interesting perspective on subjects that are important to me.

I also read  several blogs that are published by my family members.
    I suppose that is not exactly what you had in mind, but it is the sort of information I want to see.

4. rajivnandy profile image60
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

Well .....it depends on topic....if its informative then i dont mind readin' them irrespective of how long they are

5. Jasejames profile image73
    Jasejamesposted 7 years ago

Reading good blogs is quite useful for many of us. There are lots of useful and informative blogs on the internet.

6. PSTPerth profile image52
    PSTPerthposted 7 years ago

There are two anomolies that I find inefficient with Blogs and they are:
    1. Cramped concepts and that the content is not static enough to be relied upon into the future. It is fleeting or passed down into an archive which degrades it's informational potential.
    2. The information in field specific blogs, as opposed to traditional website logs are excellent usually, but are used too heavily to market products or services, this makes them seem biassed and degrades the informational potential.

I think a greater spacing of concepts within a window and the use of pop-ups to form diagramatical link views can compress aligned content but blogs are only so big.

Sincerely,
    Clive

Visit me anytime at http://www.premiumsciencetrade.com

7. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

I really don't read blogs. I don't know why! But i only read hubpages. That is because I write here and I find some really interesting hubs here. There is hardly any information left that we think -only we know this. But that's not the case. like rightly said; the internet is overcrowded with information.

working