jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the scariest video game ever created ?

1. rajivnandy profile image61
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

What is the scariest video game ever created ?

2. RebelFollower profile image56
    RebelFollowerposted 7 years ago

I'd have to say in my opinion the scariest video game I ever played was Duke Nuke'Em every time even when I knew the monster was there and it jumped out it scared me lol

3. David 470 profile image84
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Doom 3 was very scary, but you can get used to it except when you quit playing it after a while its scary.

I say the silent hill 1-4 were the scariest though. Like not just the monsters, but atmosphere and unknown

4. profile image49
    Mheat15posted 7 years ago

Well the first time i played Resistance, it scared the crap out of me.
    Those things are ugly, and scary.
    After I killed 'em, I crouched down and zoomed into their faces. That night, i had a nightmare about it. Then, i shot the little pipes behind their backs and air started flowing with one end of the pipe flying around.
    But again as time goes on, i got used to them.

5. rajivnandy profile image61
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

I would say fatal frame 1,2,3,4 ....they are so dammn scary ...ppl literally run outta der rooms during those paranormal sequences. Some gaming magazines called it the scariest game ever created .

6. Babylon48 profile image56
    Babylon48posted 7 years ago

I've never played Silent Hill so I can't say how scary it is. But I can tell you that the scariest game I've played was definitely F.E.A.R.

7. TwO1FouR profile image60
    TwO1FouRposted 7 years ago

Bioshock was very creepy, you never knew what you were walking into. I also remember Doom 3 being scary. Mainly cuz every room you walked into was dark and you couldn't see what was in there lol. Resident Evil 5 was very suspenseful in my opinion which kinda added to it's scariness.

8. passthejelly profile image79
    passthejellyposted 7 years ago

When I was playing Fallout at night, alone in my basement, I was really scared.  This game was the, by far, the scariest game I have ever played.

9. ANDR01D profile image94
    ANDR01Dposted 7 years ago

Clive Barker’s Undying
    Condemned: Criminal Origins
    Penumbra
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Especially the survival horror titles like Penumbra which don't give you any guns to use.

working