What's the next techy gadget or toy that you're planning on buying?

1. jasenpages profile image59
    jasenpagesposted 7 years ago

What's the next techy gadget or toy that you're planning on buying?

I'm planning on buying an iPad when they hit second generation, what's your next purchase?

2. dgicre profile image80
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

I bought the current iPad and absolutely love it.
    The reason I chose the current model is because I plan on jail breaking it when the next software iOS 4.1 update comes out in November. The current firmware has a backdoor for a rom jailbreak which is better because it is unlikely that it will ever be patched by a software update. (By the way it is legal for consumers to jailbreak their own devices) Apple will need to change the firmware which means it will probably require a hardware change. I just like the idea of being able to use the iPad as I see fit which will open it up to many more possibilities and not keep me tethered to Apple's money machine the Apple Store.

An iPad with Jailbreak allows you transfer files wirelessly, file manger, play many different types of video formats and many more

You can read more about this exciting new Jailbreak on Google by searching SHAtter Jailbreak iOS 4.1

3. Kexul profile image71
    Kexulposted 7 years ago

I'm thinking about buying a Nook. I like it better than the Kindle but i have a computer so i am not really wanting to get an ipad. I'm perfectly fine with having two seperate devices

Closed to reply

working