jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone played any of the zombie board games?

1. Teegan E. Ross profile image59
    Teegan E. Rossposted 7 years ago

Anyone played any of the zombie board games?

Buying for a horror movie fan and thought this would be a fun twist. Recommendations?

2. profile image45
    sujaikulshresthaposted 7 years ago

noooooo i havent if you  plss tell me also

3. profile image0
    thescriberatposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry to say I haven't, but my local comic shop sells out of them all the time, and the shop-keep really talks it up.  He told me every time he has a get together no one will play Xbox 360 with him because he owns the Zombie game and that is all they want to do. 

Apparently you can even switch scenarios and play as the zombies or the survivors.  It looks really cool, and it is on my list of games to try.

4. Diodrin profile image57
    Diodrinposted 6 years ago

ZOMBIES!!!!   A kick butt board game by Twilight Creations.  It involves some very simple rules and a modular board that creates a new city every time you play.  There are also a bunch of expansion packs that add new city map tiles, or rules, or story lines.  Myself, my wife, and several of our good friends try to meet up every couple of months and have a night of it. 

Also "Zombie Flux".  It's like a Zombie version of UNO.  Also much faster paced.  ZOMBIES!!!  is a few hours and requires a decent sized table or flat surface. 

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/en/ … mbies.html