Great Hub, but do you know how to completely incorporate pictures in the hubpage

1. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

Great Hub, but do you know how to completely incorporate pictures in the hubpages quiz capsule?

I tried this on one of my hubs [But HP forbids me to tell you which one!!] and it works for that hub,  but a BIG disadvantage is that if you then take the widget and post it somewhere else it doesnt copy the pictures!  ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM?

2. The Quiz Master profile image73
    The Quiz Masterposted 7 years ago

Good question.
    I've never done a picture quiz using the Hub quiz maker before so I don't know the answer to that one.
    I have placed a normal multiple choice quiz widget on my website and it's fine.
    I think if you placed the widget on your website then perhaps you would need to host the pictures on your website too. You would have to look at the code for the widget and see where it's trying to get the pictures from.
    Apart from that I think that's a question you should ask HP themselves.

3. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

unfortunately the only way i found to include pix is a kludge - i can insert a photo capsule, then a 1 question quiz; or have 2 questions with photos before/ after

i run other trivia games from databases i created [so questions are new each time] but there i included an option to show a picture with each question

working