jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What option do I have about games for play station 2 or 3 for my 12yr old girl a

1. lisasweetty profile image59
    lisasweettyposted 7 years ago

What option do I have about games for play station 2 or 3 for my 12yr old girl and what to tell her.

What do you think about play station 2 or 3 for children and the games that things in the games that they play.What games or advice do you have for these children that can help me focus on other than grand theft auto for a girl that she is interested in.She has been only wanting to play boys activities and telling me their is nothing wrong with it she is saying she is good at these sports or games.

2. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

The Dance Revolution games are a great choice.

3. profile image0
    covert_nerdposted 7 years ago

Either of those systems are perfectly fine for a 12 year old girl provided the games that accompany it into your home are not in contrast to how you parent your child.

The Playstation 2 is still in production and has a TON of games ranging from E for everybody to M for mature. In addition, the Playstation 2 can be found for a very cheap price (saw one for under $100 the other day) and usually comes with some bonus such as an extra controller or a free game.

The Playstation 3 is also a solid choice for gaming. However, there are not nearly as many games for this system as the Playstation 2. It also costs more to intially purchase, and the games are more expensive. On the plus side, the Playstation 3 also doubles as a Blu-Ray player. This will allow you to play those type of DVD's if you keep the system in the living room for example. This may make it a worthwhile investment if you are looking for two things in one.

As for games, we can visit other genres of video games such as fighting games, platform games, and adventure games. I will give a small list of games for each system to start based on what I read.

Playstation 2:

Tekken Tag Tournament
    Jak and Daxter series
    Ratchet and Clank series
    Katamari Damacy

Playstation 3:

Little Big Planet (1 or 2)
    Motor Storm series
    Marvel vs. Capcom 3
    FIFA soccer 11
    The Bigs 2 (baseball with an arcade flare)
    Rango: The Video Game

Finally, if you do purchase a Playstation 3, you can go online to the PSN network and download a variety of games for usually small prices. Amusing games may include Castle Crashers, or Everyday Shooter. The amount of games are astounding, so it may be better than purchasing a new game from the store.

Hope this helped, and good luck!

Covert_nerd

4. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

Come on ! It only does everything! If i was a 12 year old girl id get the new De Blob video game.

5. itsameanoldscene profile image60
    itsameanoldsceneposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4817415_f260.jpg

Not knowing what to buy a 12 year old, I bought my god daughter a Playstation game called 'SSX Tricky' - a snowboarding game & to be honest she loved it & still plays it today although she has got more up to date SSX Tricky games now, I had a go & I found it highly addictive.

working