jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think the Call of duty map pack are overpriced

1. Derica6350 profile image59
    Derica6350posted 6 years ago

Do you think the Call of duty map pack are overpriced

2. jjackson786 profile image95
    jjackson786posted 6 years ago

Yes, definitely. For as many maps that they've released since Black Ops first came out, I feel as though the price for the map packs should be decreasing. I know they're cool, but come on!

3. The Odd Spartan profile image79
    The Odd Spartanposted 6 years ago

100% yes. The saddest thing about it though is that many many people will buy map pack after map pack despite the greedy price points. In all honesty we should get a good chunk of DLC for free. Think about all the expenses you pay for just to play COD online. Why can't they just kick us loyal fans a few free maps?

4. marstoblog profile image71
    marstoblogposted 6 years ago

I do indeed think their over priced for what they are. But I don't think Xbox Live is overall overpriced but games on demand defiantly are!

5. danmad1 profile image68
    danmad1posted 6 years ago

Absolutely, they do charge way too much. But the fact is people will buy them as the game is addictive and they don't want to miss out.

Although they have to find a way to make an income bewteen CoD titles, right?

6. The Taco Tagger profile image60
    The Taco Taggerposted 6 years ago

I play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and you get all the dlc with the exception of two things for free if you bought it new. CoD makes you pay 15 bucks for 5 maps. MW2 made you pay 15 for 5 maps, 3 new ones and 2 old ones from CoD 4. What a waste. Then Black Ops makes you pay 15 for 5 maps. 3 multiplayer one and 2 zombie ones. I never played Zombies long enough to care and the multiplayer ones sucked. it was a waste of money. I'm staying with Battlefield.