jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am looking for a challenge.

1. lydocia profile image80
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

I am looking for a challenge.

I am looking for something to keep me busy now that a huge chunk of my professional life has been subtly killed. Any suggestions?

2. ixwa profile image85
    ixwaposted 6 years ago

Read and Write a lot... This is one of the most challenging aspects of life if you really want to fill space and have, mostly,  nothing to do. I am not a practitioner of anything, but merely responding to what you have asked. Putting ideas on paper has some addiction embedded within it..

3. Aceblogs profile image60
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

Blogging is the best way , get into affiliate marketing and set up a huge blog. This will keep you busy in reading and writing and also can make you some decent income

4. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

do something you would enjoy doing ... if i were in your position i'd do some kind of DIY project on anything ... i just think of something i'd be interested in and start researching, planning and building whatever. take pictures and write about it later. go on a road trip or something ... write about that ... take plenty of pictures on the way... so many things to do ... depends what you like doing.

5. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Learn to write a web copy that kills and sells. I dare you!

6. girlgamers profile image60
    girlgamersposted 6 years ago

Video games!!!  They're my favorite way to waste free time.  Other than that I read and write.  Try to find something that will keep your interest but not cost too much money.