jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I'm looking for a new RPG game to play. Is skyrim as good as they say, or should

1. jilubit profile image60
    jilubitposted 6 years ago

I'm looking for a new RPG game to play. Is skyrim as good as they say, or should I get another game?

I loved playing Fallout 3. Fallout New Vegas didn't do it for me. Just felt recycled. Please post any suggestions you may have. And if you are supporting Skyrim, Please SPOILER FREE.

Thank you

2. Johnrr631992 profile image87
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Yah, truly skyrim is just as good, if not better than they say. There are truly so many combinations of things that you can do, and i personally have never seen a game so in depth as Skyrim. I suggest it for anyone looking for a new RPG, and i won't spoil anything for you, i will just say you will not regret it

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

Skyrim is a good choice, but just to add some variety I'll also suggest Dark Souls (if you want a real challenge) or Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (if you want more action). Technically I haven't gotten a chance to play any of these games, but I've been monitoring the reviews for all of them and each one has some real strengths to bring to the table.

4. colpolbear profile image97
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

Let's just say I probably put about 200 hours into Skyrim...It's addicting.  You won't be able  to put the controller down.  That is, based on what you've said about Fallout 3.

5. GamingCowboy profile image61
    GamingCowboyposted 6 years ago

I'd also suggest Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It has a fantastic setting/story, and the moral dilemmas it poses is quite interesting.

6. jilubit profile image60
    jilubitposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I think I will go with Skyrim, but I'll definitely give Dark Souls a looks as well. My friends LOVE skyrim, but they say once you hit level 30 or so, there is a distinct lack of challenge.

7. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

If you like Fallout 3, then you'd probably like skyrim.