Hi, Gypsy! Please tell me what the 'word' game is? Thanks, and thanks for taking

1. ImKarn23 profile image77
    ImKarn23posted 6 years ago

Hi, Gypsy! Please tell me what the 'word' game is? Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to read!

2. Gypsy Willow profile image80
    Gypsy Willowposted 6 years ago

It is a Zynga game on my Ipad. It is an automated Scrabble game which you can play with your friends. I am currently playing 7 games with friends in New Zealand and the USA. It is just after 8.00 am and I have just played 5 already. WARNING! it is totally addictive. I joined through Facebook. Let me know if you want a challenge!

I like it because the game's word is final so you are all playing under the same rules. Try it, you know you'll love it!

3. ImKarn23 profile image77
    ImKarn23posted 6 years ago

@gypsywillow: Another addiction?? I'm afraid my plate is full with current addictions, gypsy! I promise i'll let you know when there's an opening! lol...Also..i don't have anything 'i'..no phone, pad, or anything else that might start with 'i'...i do however enjoy my own word/number addictions of Text Twist, Boggle, and Sudoku..(see? the plate's full...lol). Thanks so much for the ''splain, Lucy'..

working