jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What was the first videogame you ever played?

1. Haramiqui profile image61
    Haramiquiposted 6 years ago

What was the first videogame you ever played?

2. adjkp25 profile image92
    adjkp25posted 6 years ago

I think it was Pole Position on an Atari.  I don't remember how old I was but I do remember playing the game.

3. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

It was Pac Man and I was hooked, don't do games any more have to write, constructing an interesting article is much like weaving your way through a challenge coarse in a game; game on.

4. SimeyC profile image96
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

Ah now I show my age. The first video game I ever played was Pong! We used to take trips from Wales to Grimsby with my parents - along the way we stopped at service stations (rest stops) and both myself and my brother begged for the 5 pence to play pong against each other! Great memories, and the start of 30 years worth of videogaming!

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I believe it was the old version of Mario Brothers.  It is amazing  how much game systems have changed!

6. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

The original Space Invaders arcade cabinet. Yes, I'm that old.

7. Daughter Of Maat profile image95
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

I played Zelda as a kid, that was the very first game I ever played as a child. I stopped playing video games for about 15 years, and when I started playing again, I started with Rainbow 6 Black Arrow, which is how I met my husband.

8. cicsomum profile image60
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

Prince of Persia lol It was Awesome
    Here is the link to POP on flash platform

9. Eric Prado profile image76
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I remember the first video game I ever played was back in the very early 80's and was called Berserk on the Atari system. lol Those were the days.

10. Barnsey profile image81
    Barnseyposted 6 years ago

Pong! Calico Vision with the clanky padals and everything! My dad gave them to me when he thought i would be old enough to be trusted with them. My cat ate through the paddle's cords when no one was home! Ah well!

11. pfenby profile image60
    pfenbyposted 6 years ago

Im pretty sure it was either space invaders or frogger on the atari, was the best thing ever at the time.

12. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 6 years ago

It was probably Super Mari Bros. for the NES.