jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best online, Xbox or computer game you have ever played and why?

1. MelChi profile image81
    MelChiposted 6 years ago

What is the best online, Xbox or computer game you have ever played and why?

I'll admit it - I have on occasion spent a couple of hours designing, decorating and playing match up on The Sims. Most people think it's a ridiculous game, but I enjoy it - it's a great way to zone out and live in fantasy land, at least for a little while. What games do you enjoy?

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Civilization III----You start building a world as a caveman. Need to defend your country while learning all the important mythology, science, and subject to advance into modern times. Each new game you play has entirely different results you have to adapt to.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

This question just popped on my feed and I'm thankful I did. Civ 3 does sound pretty enjoyable, so I'll look at that. But back to the question at hand - my favourite XBOX 360 game would have to be TESIV: Oblivion, for being able to complete all quests, find a load of glitches and play user-generated content for years on end. A wonderful game!

Other consoles? Playstation 1 - the Spyro franchise, for its artful styles and wonderful soundtrack ^^

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

Knights of the Old Republic was one of the best I remember from the original xbox. And I would also agree with JohnGreasyGamer about Oblivion, and I would go as far to say that it was, and still is, a masterpiece.