jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think Call of Duty enthusiasts would like to see in a Hub?

1. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

What do you think Call of Duty enthusiasts would like to see in a Hub?

My particular favourite thing to write about, as you can probably see, is video gaming and especially Call of Duty. What do you think that the casual leading up to professional players would want to look for or gain from reading a Hub?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Comments about the weapons, Which are best to group together? Then about the maps. Where are the good spots and what are the maps good for? Etc.

3. dannyhodge profile image78
    dannyhodgeposted 6 years ago

Probably a big bandwagon, so they could jump in it.

But seriously, is quick-scoping still the biggest trend? Because that was massive for a while.

4. profile image0
    Ghostwolfeposted 6 years ago

To be honest you can search hubpages and find just about anything to do with call of duty from the maps to the weapons etc. If you are going to do something that differs from the rest you might want to try and do a more indepth type of hub about the game. Something that has not be covered (which might be a little hard, but do-able). Right now there isn't much out there about the actual story-play of the game and most hubs are focused on multiplayer aspects of the game.

5. fosginger profile image61
    fosgingerposted 6 years ago

please write about something OTHER than camping spots.  I really hate these people! I will leave a c-4 enema next time I see one do it!