jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you do if you are feeling bored at home?

1. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

What do you do if you are feeling bored at home?

2. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 6 years ago

mostly read, do some cooking or occasionally play a video game

3. Nat Amaral profile image60
    Nat Amaralposted 6 years ago

A bunch of things.  I have some workout equipment: I excercise.  Either that or I do crafts, I write stories or poetry.  I'm doing everything I can to lose more weight.

4. TENKAY profile image79
    TENKAYposted 6 years ago

Take a walk with the dogs or go biking in the park or pick up a quarrel with hubby.

5. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

watch some stuff online or play computer games

6. Diana Mendes profile image77
    Diana Mendesposted 6 years ago

I do some gardening. It makes me happy. I also read, listen to music or watch a movie. I also spend a lot of time day dreaming. (Happy thoughts).

7. Minnetonka Twin profile image87
    Minnetonka Twinposted 6 years ago

I do different things depending on the day. Too often I cook something delicious to eat. I just love putzing in the kitchen and creating great recipes. Other times I garden, walk my dogs, write poetry and short stories and listen to music.

8. profile image54
    akollipaposted 6 years ago

play trombone (usually just myself, occasionally play duets with a friend, I'm trying to put together a trombone quartet).

arrange/transcribe music. it can be frustrating, but once my ears were trained for this, I wanted to keep the skill

9. pjpitts profile image68
    pjpittsposted 6 years ago

I usually don't get bored easily but when I am feeling bored at home I go somewhere else for a while.  I might take the dogs for a walk,  go out for a coffee, or just take a drive.  I find a change of scenery clears my mind and I am not bored anymore.

10. profile image0
    dman15791posted 6 years ago

God I wish I had that problem. Im so busy all of the time I really don't ever get bored except for Sundays. My wife and my daughter usually have girl's day on Sundays and by that time all of my honey do's are out of the way. I did find that there are alot of things that can help with boredom and television is not one of them. Finding a good social network online is one way to stay entertained. Also, if your a gamer that is one sure fire way to make the days go by. One last thing would be writing. I enjoy writing and currently have seven novels completed. Even if you do not want your words published it could help get some built up emotions out.

11. freemarketingnow profile image57
    freemarketingnowposted 6 years ago

I usually surf the Internet or watch TV. Sometimes, I read. Other times, I go out for a run.