jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Your favorite MMORPG and why?

1. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Your favorite MMORPG and why?

Mine is Silkroad-R ,  because of it's PVP system.

2. Scottye Davis profile image62
    Scottye Davisposted 5 years ago

Mine was WOW for a long time. But after 5-6 years there is only so much added content they can make and keep you interested. It ran smooth on crap computers and so many people I knew played. I became friends with many people I still talk to today. I can't see myself picking it back up though. It takes too much time. I hear Star Wars MMO is really fun and many of my friends have been asking my husband and I to play. If I didn't have a one year old I just might.

3. Sandy Frost profile image59
    Sandy Frostposted 5 years ago

My favourite MMORPG is "Runescape". It's open-world, task-based gameplay makes it my first choice where I can freely roam and chat with buddies whenever I don't want to go through missions. It's "Grand Exchange" is the most interesting and likeable feature as it offers trading with online users where we can buy and sell equipments or other goods on much attractive prices.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Warcraft is still my favorite. I thoroughly enjoy Guild Wars and The Old Republic, but WoW is the one I keep coming back to. Like Scottye Davis said, there is only so much content before you start to get bored. So usually I come back for a few months, have a lot of fun, then cancel my subscription for a while. It's a pretty good system because then I don't feel tied down by the game. It will be sad when the day comes that the WoW servers go quiet for good.

5. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

My favorite MMORPG is World of Warcraft because it has had time to develope and expand.

6. theflonga profile image58
    theflongaposted 5 years ago

World of Warcraft, game that basically ruined my life lol. Though, I managed to sell couple of Gladiator (PVP rank) characters.

working