jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Mario Fan ! What is your favorite Mario game of all time ?

1. jackofspade profile image61
    jackofspadeposted 5 years ago

Mario Fan ! What is your favorite Mario game of all time ?

It doesn't have to be a original Mario, it can be a spin off or just a game with Mario in it. Like my favorite is actually Super Mario Kart.

2. emmaspeaks profile image71
    emmaspeaksposted 5 years ago

Hmm...it's a toss up between Super Mario Bros 3 and the original Mario Bros. But I also became really interested in Paper Mario and Mario Sunshine recently.

3. shin_rocka04 profile image76
    shin_rocka04posted 5 years ago

Super Mario 2 was a very different kind of game, and I definitely liked it. Super Mario 3 was an incredible, incredible title. Super Mario Sunshine was also cool, but I have to say Mario Kart was just a great and fun game that stirred up a lot of competition between my friends and I.

4. theflonga profile image59
    theflongaposted 5 years ago

Original Mario Bros ftw, Paper mario was also fun tho

5. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

I loved the tropical feel and use of water in Super Mario Sunshine, but I have to give my vote to Super Mario Galaxy. The art style, music and gameplay came together in a way that few other games have ever matched. I still get the title theme stuck in my head every now again, and imagine Mario flying majestically through the sky. It was one of the few Mario games where I insisted on getting every single star.

working