jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone play Minecraft? If so what do you like about it?

1. Debra Dillon profile image75
    Debra Dillonposted 5 years ago

Does anyone play Minecraft? If so what do you like about it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6665595_f260.jpg

2. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

Yeah, it's an interesting game. i like the versatility of it - you can play online with friends, or on your own in creative mode. You can even add Mods which can turn it into almost a totally different game. I think its a great game for kids to play, because it teaches them to be creative and constructive.

3. profile image0
    Rob Schwarzposted 5 years ago

I play it sometimes with my brother on our own private server.

Really, for me it's all about adventuring through dangerous caverns and building stuff, like virtual LEGOs. But it's much more than that.

I especially like making mine cart systems and "machines" using redstone.

And like internpete said, there are a bunch of mods you can add that nearly change everything. Like the NPC mod, or the one that lets you modify how powerful monsters are (if you want your adventures to be a bit more dangerous).

The possibilities are almost endless, and that's what I think I like about Minecraft the most...it's whatever you want it to be.

4. JohnGreasyGamer profile image82
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

I criticised the game but only because I thought of nothing else to do on it. There's no tutorials on crafting or where to start or what to build, leaving you clueless. But when you get the hang of it, it is a very interesting game and I enjoy every minute of playing it.... granted, I've got something to build. And that castle image you've posted sure inspires me ^^

1. Debra Dillon profile image75
      Debra Dillonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

im glad I could help you out smile it inspired me too!

5. criticalthinkerKS profile image59
    criticalthinkerKSposted 5 years ago

Everything, the adventure, the creativity the ability and the unending longevity.

6. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 5 years ago

I play Minecraft, and I like the building aspect of the game. I just like building random stuff whether it be on super flat generated world or a default generated world.

working