jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is the best third person you ever played and why?

1. sujithbeta profile image73
    sujithbetaposted 5 years ago

Which is the best third person you ever played and why?

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Tough question. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2. If it's action/adventure, Medievil 1 & 2.

I chose Splinter Cell because it sticks to the meaning of Stealth unlike most games of today. Ghost Recon for the nice, slow paced tactical play. Medievil 1 and 2 for its humour and horror. ^^

3. Khal Blogo profile image59
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

It must be this one:

It's a third person RTS game, way ahead of it's time, but also very underrated.

4. Grab a Controller profile image71
    Grab a Controllerposted 4 years ago

For third-person, I would have to say the "Gears of War" series for the Xbox 360. I was engaged to the series since playing the first game in 2008, about six months before the second game came out. The story and character designs were original and unique, and the Lancer is still one of my favorite video game weapons to this day. The controls (before "Judgment") were simple and special; no other game had a control scheme like "Gears." It got even better when they made female characters playable in "Gears 3" that were just as tough as the guys.

5. UnknownWon profile image60
    UnknownWonposted 4 years ago

This is a difficult question to answer for me. I would have to say its a toss up between Gears of War and Mass Effect. Both games are great in their own way;

Wonderful stories, characters that are unforgettable that you become emotionally attached to, great graphics, and absolutely so much fun!