jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What Warhammer video games have you played?

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

What Warhammer video games have you played?

I've played Fire Warrior, Space Marine, a few Dawn of War titles & expansions and the MMORPG, Age of Reckoning. I'm currently having tonnes of fun with the PvP-based game, Wrath of Heroes. Which ones have you played? Do you have a personal favourite? If so, why?

2. Zakmoonbeam profile image93
    Zakmoonbeamposted 5 years ago

Been a massive Warhammer 40k fan since about 1987 (showing my age here I guess).  Reckon I have played most of them, from Shadow of the Horned Rat, through the Dawn of War series(s) to Warhammer Online.  As far as favourites, the original Dawn of War was at the time revolutionary to me, a great story, brilliant graphics, I believe the first RTS cover system, and the ability to play Orks, Eldar and of course, Space Marines, straight out the box in multiplayer, which gave great value for money!

1. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's no surprise that Dawn of War would be popular on this question or a first choice. But yes, I do think it's a revolutionary RTS game and a nice change to the board game. I'll have a look at that Shadow of the Horned Rat now, thanks ^^

3. profile image0
    utogiposted 5 years ago

I played Warhammer Online and didn't really like it. The way Mythic did the animations and characters it simply didn't appeal to me. If they would of made it more like Shadowbane it would of been a lot more fun.

working