jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Which game series you enjoy most in XBOX?

1. anuws profile image58
    anuwsposted 5 years ago

Which game series you enjoy most in XBOX?

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

I didn't play that many original XBOX games (I assume that's what you mean), so Blinx the Time Sweeper would've been mine due to it being a nice take on traditional platforming.

On the XBOX 360, it would have to be the soon-to-be-series Skylanders games, but until then it'll be The Darkess, based off Top Cow's comic book. Because let's face it - what shooters on the 360 are original?

1. anuws profile image58
      anuwsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile

3. zsobig profile image84
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

I hope you also accept Xbox 360 answer, not just the 'old' Xbox smile.
    On our Xbox 360 we play loads of Just Dance lately - it is a great game that during the game also helps you to stay fit and lose a little bit of weight.
    Eversince I've tired it I've recommended it to many friends.
    Our other old favourite is the Scene it!-series with the special controllers and movie-related gameplay (I wrote a review about this - search within my hubs) - in the past few years we almost always used these games on parties in our home as it seems to be everyone's favourite since the first time.
    I can warmly recommend both!

1. anuws profile image58

Many thanks smile

4. danhoff profile image53
    danhoffposted 5 years ago

ive been a gamer for years but if i had to choose it have to be the elder scrolls series. I have never played such dynamic games and have spent at least 300 hours of playtime on each one.

1. anuws profile image58

Thank you for taking time to answer danhoff.. smile

5. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

There are a lot of great ones, but I really had a blast playing left 4 dead. I look for cooperative games as much as possible, so my wife can play them with me and it's an odd and awesome thing when she asks me if I want to shoot zombies tonight.

1. anuws profile image58

Thank you M. T. smile

working