jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Which game system do you prefer to play?

1. JosieLee profile image77
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

Which game system do you prefer to play?

2. jht1414 profile image89
    jht1414posted 6 years ago

N64 personally, along with my gameboy color, (pokemon yellow rocks) Happy New Year!

3. netslums profile image84
    netslumsposted 6 years ago

Though i love the new generation of gaming, i think i will always hold a special place in my heart for last gen's PS2. After all, it is home to my favorite game of all time, ".hack". smile I find myself playing my PS2 all the time for that game alone. And now that it is a new year (happy new year to all by the way!) i am looking forward to the Playstation Vita...been awhile since i've played a portable system.

4. Gatti profile image67
    Gattiposted 6 years ago

I like the PS3 I used to perfer the x360 but mine has broken so many times I don't feel safe buying games for it anymore.

5. nifwlseirff profile image96
    nifwlseirffposted 6 years ago

It depends on the game and how I'm feeling at the time!

My PC for mouse-keyboard-intensive games (strategy and many RPGs).
    PS2 for the older, nostalgic titles - especially those of the Final Fantasy franchise.
    XBox for newer first-person style games that are graphics-intensive and designed for a controller.
    Wii for fun multi-player gaming, or for the novelty of waving my arms around, or dancing on a mat. XBox kinect may replace some of this, but I haven't tried it yet.

6. mikejhca profile image90
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

I prefer to play the Wii. When I tried other games systems there was a lot of button pressing. Way too much button pressing. Some times I just had to press a button over and over again as fast as I could. I also like that I burn a few calories using the Wii and the movements are more natural. I played some shooting games for the Xbox. They were good but the targeting method is too slow.

Some of the other systems are starting to use motion controls but I have not tried them yet.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I'm old school. I still own/play a vintage Sega Genesis (or Sega Mega Drive, to those of you outside of the U.S.)!!

8. profile image52
    JFord1985posted 6 years ago

It depends on the mood. First person shooters seem natural on an Xbox 360 where as adventure/platforms seem more natural on the PS3 and/or the Nintendo Wii

Gatti, I apologize for your experience with the Xbox 360 consoles, if you decide to get another one, I'd advise buying a used one from gamestop with a 2 year warranty replacement. Should the system bust at anytime, you can take it back to gamestop and they'll swap it out. Provided you have the receipt on hand of course.

9. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

i just like to play the games that i know how to play hahaha..i play on facebook zynga games hahaha..i like super mario too pacman hahaha lolss

10. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I prefer PC for most of my gaming as it just is able to provide a much more in depth and rich playing experience for many different genres of video games which I happen to enjoy.  I do own a PS3 and use many different features from Netflix to watching youtube videos on the tv and some limited gaming.  The call of duty type games are very enjoyable to play on the pS3 with friends.

11. Chris Qu profile image94
    Chris Quposted 6 years ago

For modern games, I prefer the 360 over the PS3 for my multi-platform titles. But Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess are my two favorite games this generation, and they're on the Wii. So it depends on how you interpret the question.

My favorite system ever is the N64. So many great games.

12. sprobin profile image60
    sprobinposted 6 years ago

I prefer to play the war game , because there it very interesting for me

13. MartyCT profile image58
    MartyCTposted 6 years ago

I used to love pc gaming, but now I prefer my ps3, it does not only play games, but plays all my media as well, all infront of the TV, its a powerhouse of a console and even plays blurays and 3D movies.

PC's just became a chore to upgrade all the time, and very expensive on the pocket.  Plus, exclusive content and games on the ps3 are top quality.

I will never stop pc gaming tho, it just takes a back seat for now smile

14. cookiemonstah profile image58
    cookiemonstahposted 6 years ago

PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. I'm so occupied...

15. Genie Says profile image52
    Genie Saysposted 6 years ago

I think Online games would be best

http://www.genieee.com
    http://www.genieeegame.com

16. gregory hann profile image63
    gregory hannposted 6 years ago

Xbox 360, not only can you play games but you have Netflix, Facebook, YouTube and all sorts of other crap you can do.

17. hawkdad73 profile image67
    hawkdad73posted 6 years ago

The Wii is awesome.  My kids love it for the Netflix and the Wii fit.

working