jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What color best represents you?

1. nsmile profile image59
    nsmileposted 5 years ago

What color best represents you?

Silly silly question. I was looking through my elementary school year book. At the sight of my 1st grade teacher's portrait, I recalled she asked the class this question. So, I had the random urge to post this as a question. Well, though my favorite color is sky blue. I think the color crimson red represents me the most. It's an extremely sharp color and I've been told by many to have a "sharp tongue" but  I think I'm just blunt. tongue

2. HoneyBB profile image98
    HoneyBBposted 5 years ago

Deep purple...bright but mysterious...how do they make that color anyway?

3. Tinsky profile image94
    Tinskyposted 5 years ago

Emerald Green is my favourite colour and has been for years. It started as pink, then went to royal blue but somewhere in my mid twenties emerald green and I hit it off.  As for the colour that best represents me at the moment: I'd have to say a murky brown.  I appear to be having an early midlife crisis and at times I feel like the murky Limpopo River.

4. Sarah Christina profile image84
    Sarah Christinaposted 5 years ago

Royal blue is my favorite color and best represents who I am. I didn't have a favorite color in particular until I was in high school. This was very important for me because I was trying to figure out my identity and who I was, and I had a hard time picking clothes to wear and decorating my room because I didn't know what colors I preferred. It may sound weird, but discovering blue helped spark my independence and creativity. It was something I chose, and was influenced by no one else. Blue was my own, I owned it. I still own it. And no one can take it away from me. It's become a part of who I am.

working