How Do You Play The Dishonored Video Game?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

How Do You Play The Dishonored Video Game?

How long is Dishonored? How many missions in Dishonored? How many levels in Dishonored? How do you put away or sheath weapons in Dishonored? How many endings in Dishonored? What are some tips or secrets when playing Dishonored?

2. jasonmstyles profile image38
    jasonmstylesposted 5 years ago

This is a pretty loaded question, but I played through it recently, so I'll give my input. Dishonored took me about 25 hours. This was obtaining every rune and trinket. Relatively, it is pretty short, especially if you don't go after the side missions. As for how many missions, there are about four or five concrete missions and many side missions or off chutes. Levels? It isn't an RPG, so there are no levels. If you are talking about areas, there are many. It isn't a JRPG so there aren't hundreds of locations, but there are a good amount. To sheath your weapon, you hold X (at least on the 360 controller I did). I think there are a handful of endings based on how chaotic (people killed or chaotic deeds done) you have been versus how good you were. Your alignment also has effects while you play through, such as more enemies, stranger happenings and different endings. Tips and secrets... Blink was my best friend through the whole game. It might make it too easy actually. The game pushes you to playing chaotically I think as if you don't try to kill anyone, half the abilities are worthless to you. I would recommend playing it through as good and chaotic though. The endings are vastly different and definitely worth each play through.

working