What is the best game for the iPhone?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

What is the best game for the iPhone?

2. logoquiz profile image71
    logoquizposted 5 years ago

All depends what type of games you like, if you like puzzle games, I'd say Logos Quiz and Cut the Rope, if you're more into simulation, Minecraft is the most popular for that.
    There are many game niches for iphone, a good way of finding a good game is checking out the top charts in the niche you like in the app store.

3. Louise Lately profile image70
    Louise Latelyposted 5 years ago

Hi Andrew, like the previous reply, it depends on what you like. I have created a hub on the best apps and there are some games included in there.

I really like Temple Run (you control a little dude who runs through a bit of an obstacle course - highly addictive though), Bebbled (match coloured bubbles), Jewels (match jewels), Abduction! (steer a cow that jumps up on platforms) and Flow Free (bit of mind training - make sure that all 'pipes' flow free in this game). I tried playing The Sims but it demanded too much involvement and everything happened in real time so I thought it was incredibly slow.

I never pay for any of my apps so all of the above are free to use. Have fun!