jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you love to collect something as a hobby? If yes, what things you love to col

1. ryanjhoe profile image62
    ryanjhoeposted 4 years ago

Do you love to collect something as a hobby? If yes, what things you love to collected.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I collect hard rock and heavy metal CDs -- last time I checked, I had close to 800 of them.

ryanjhoeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wow! I think that's a lot! Amazing! smile

3. collector39 profile image73
    collector39posted 4 years ago

I am the only event-specific autograph collector in the U.S., who since 1997 has gathered event memorabilia (programs, fliers, press releases, copies of speeches and more) at over 3000 New York City area public and private occasions... while at the same trying to get the autographs of every participant on those same materials.

Beginning September 11, 2001 I started a separate aftermath-related collection which lasted seven years.

I invite you to look for a Hub of mine which features images of a commemorative tenth anniversary of 9/11 exhibit of mine featuring it, and which took place at Queens College.

Thanks for sharing, I'll try to take a look your hub about it! smile

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Shot glasses. I purchase a new one whenever I go on a trip. The ones I've bought are from Oxford, Paris, Germany, Hungry, Romania, Washington D.C., Florida, New Orleans, museum of prisons from Huntsville in Texas, Boston, New York City, New Jersey, Ohio, Kentucky, Mexico, etc.

I think that's unique. Nice to know about it! smile

5. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

I love to collect blades and other such weapons. I have three swords, three daggers, a bo staff and a decorative staff so far. I also like to collect remnants of old systems and games, and some other less interesting items

working