jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What unusual hobbies do you have?

1. LoriSoard profile image75
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

What unusual hobbies do you have?

Other people's hobbies always interest me. Recently, I've been making resin jewelry (hub coming soon). What types of things do you do in your spare time, if any?

2. shampa sadhya profile image82
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Presently, my hobby is to collect unusual but useful things so that I can use them for making different type of projects and craft items for my child. It can be a waste material too.

3. josemalayan profile image55
    josemalayanposted 6 years ago

eating the cap of my ballpen smile
    i only do it when I'm very hungry and no one is looking!!
    big_smile

4. yoebaree profile image78
    yoebareeposted 6 years ago

I practice lucid dreaming. I never heard of this kind of hobbie until yesterday and I'm really excited about it. Search it in google, it's an awesome thing.

5. Mary Stuart profile image79
    Mary Stuartposted 6 years ago

I collect all manner of dishes from junk stores. I love setting my table with unusual, often mismatched plates that scream their own era. I have melmac that screams 1950s, wild designs from the 1970s. The 1980s are among my favorites. I recently picked up 3 hand-painted Noritake dinner plates. They were painted immediately after WWII. I think they are gorgeous. They made a most lovely table setting. My dish fetish sets off my cooking hobby quite nicely.

6. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

A hobby I once had, though I no longer do, was stop motion animation, creating short movies.

7. Bukarella profile image85
    Bukarellaposted 6 years ago

Maybe you are looking for something to get excited about, or maybe you are looking for a new group of friends. Here are seven ideas to explore. Even if you don’t feel a connection to any these suggestions, they just might inspire you to try something you haven’t done before. read more

working