jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are you favorite hobbies and why?

1. dorothy0328 profile image75
    dorothy0328posted 4 years ago

What are you favorite hobbies and why?

2. BraidedZero profile image93
    BraidedZeroposted 4 years ago

I personally love to collect things. I am very big into collecting comics and Magic The Gathering cards. I have a little bit of a problem... my collection is the most expensive thing in my home. I think I love doing this because I like quarky expensive items and I especially love having a complete collection. So I must own ALL of the Superman comics in a popular series, etc... Aside from that my other hobby is writing. And I think that is a given! All of us should love writing if we are on this site.

3. Chris Qu profile image94
    Chris Quposted 4 years ago

Video games is a big one. And as with BraidedZero, I love playing Magic the Gathering. These are my most prominent hobbies.

Anime, programming, reading and writing, and watching movies are all up there as well. What all my hobbies have in common, I think, is that there is an imaginitive element to them. I like things that make me think, and things that let me be creative.

4. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

Writing-I love telling stories, or creating poems; or even, offering information on sites like HubPages.

Reading-I enjoy being distracted by other people's adventures, and it helps me to learn from writing styles.

Travel-I love learning about people from other parts of the states or world, and seeing the important items of that area, i.e. New York-the Empire State bldg.

Cooking/Baking- I LOVE trying new recipes, feeding groups of people, and watching Cupcake wars or other cooking sites.  In fact, I recently entered my first ever baking contest and won THIRD place for my 'Italian Wedding Cake'-a three layer vanilla/pecan batter with cream cheese frosting.  YUM! 

And, what are YOUR hobbies?

1. dorothy0328 profile image75
      dorothy0328posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on your win I too love cooking and the shows such as hells kitchen and master chef. I actually want to attend culinary school hopefully next year.

working