jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What would you do if you found a quick pick lottery ticket in the store and nobo

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

What would you do if you found a quick pick lottery ticket in the store and nobody was around

and you take the ticket home and the next day you find out it is the big winner?  Claim the ticket yourself?  Try to locate the owner?

2. NornsMercy profile image60
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

I'm not gonna lie... I'd keep the money. Anyone could say that s/he's the original owner. I'd chalk it up to... "luck". xD

1. Express10 profile image87
      Express10posted 4 years agoin reply to this

A recent news story said a couple found $5,000 in cash at a WalMart recently and returned it to the owner. Even the anchors joked that one of them would return all $2,000 of it. We all know for a joke to be funny it must ring true smile

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

keep the ticket and claim it. nobody is perfect!

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

I guess I would keep the money as well.  However, if it was a lot like millions I would feel a little guilty about it.  There was an incident a few years ago.  A lady had claimed a winning lottery ticket.  Another person sued her saying that she had lost the ticket and the other lady picked it up.  i think it was thrown out because the lady proved that she had been playing the same numbers each week,

working