jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

For those who play Hearthstone BETA here, What kind of hero do you think is the

1. Darksage profile image77
    Darksageposted 4 years ago

For those who play Hearthstone BETA here, What kind of hero do you think is the strongest?

Just published my Hearthstone hub, I am a gamer at some sorts, and I am into Hearthstone right now( Whenever I get downtime in some games, I just fire it up and play a game or so) And I would like to know what hero class is the strongest as of now(because there might be nerfs for them later on) and why?

Personally I find the Mage(Jaina) the strongest, good mix of board control, not to mention Flamestrike and the such, and enough crowd control to support your minions. Love the plays I could use with her.

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Nice to see another Hearthstone player!

Really, I don't think there is a strongest unless you're looking at a particular aspect, for example "Strongest in minion control", "strongest in armour", "strongest in healing", etc. Hearthstone aims for balance and does it well so there's no Hero to rule them all.

Minions: Shaman without a doubt. The Shaman can summon one of each of his totems on top of other minions, as well as give them extraordinary buffs with Bloodlust/Heroism and weapon imbuements.

Armour: Druid or Warrior. I rarely play either but both have great armour capabilities that can completely shrug off an enemy Hero's attacks with little effort. With some cards, Druids can either buff themselves with attack/armour or they can put a minion on the field with the same attack values. Very nasty pieces of work.

Direct Damage: Mage. The reason why the Hunter isn't mentioned here is because if anything he has to stop minions with damage and crowd control (see traps), whereas the Mage has a lot of abilities that can bypass an enemy minion's Taunt, making Jaina Proudmoore a very dangerous foe to those who rely too much on minions and have zero healing.

Just a few examples there. I've got some HS hubs and Hero guides if you care to check them out here on HubPages:

http://johngreasygamer.hubpages.com/hub … mpressions

1. Darksage profile image77
      Darksageposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Good point! Many heroes are different from each other, but right now, during the BETA, some are just too powerful than others. Being the Paladin, Mage and Priest played the most nowadays. Rare to see a Rogue player in Ranked.

3. outcastgamer profile image79
    outcastgamerposted 4 years ago

There's a really good combo with the Paladin, I made an Acidic Swamp Ooze (2/3) into a 20 attack and 18 hp with taunt.

working