jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of games does your family enjoy playing together?

1. veggie-mom profile image72
    veggie-momposted 5 years ago

What kind of games does your family enjoy playing together?

We have been having lots of fun with Apples to Apples Family Edition, we also enjoy playing Mario Kart on the Wii and kickball outside. I would love to hear some other ideas...

2. Scottye Davis profile image63
    Scottye Davisposted 5 years ago

We Play Super Mario Bros For the Wii and we like to play with legos. My kids are 6 and one though so it is limited in what we can do.

3. yvonne16 profile image60
    yvonne16posted 5 years ago

we used to enjoy playing any sort of card games...sometimes we place small bets on it too! hahaha...we also liked playing Monopoly and Snakes and ladder Board games...well, that was like long time ago...and I kinda missed that, especially now as we are more on Digital age, computer games are more famous that even my little cousins enjoyed playing infront of PD rather than playing and interacting with other kids...

4. coffeegginmyrice profile image84
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

1) Balderdash is a fun table game of cards. You can bluff with your answers or give out a correct definition to words you are not sure you've heard of. 

2) The other game is Rail Baron. http://www.railgamefans.com/rbp/rbgame.htm
    We spent 4 hours on this game with 5 players from 10 pm til 2 am on a Christmas night.

5. arafatboni profile image58
    arafatboniposted 5 years ago

by Racing  my family enjoy a lot.me and my family members love racing game so much.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

We love to play PS2 games. My son favorite is UP! and Spongebob squarepants. I can't play too long, will cause me nausea and headache. So, my hubby and daughter play with him.