jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite League of Legends Champion Type?

1. Rui Carreira profile image87
    Rui Carreiraposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite League of Legends Champion Type?

I mean type:
    - Burst Damage?
    - DOT kind?
    - Tank?
    - Heavy CC?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8629984_f260.jpg

2. outcastgamer profile image79
    outcastgamerposted 4 years ago

ADC at the moment, I've been duo-queueing last 10 games and won most with my friend support Annie.

1. Rui Carreira profile image87
      Rui Carreiraposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Support Annie? or "Support Annie" (full AP)

2. outcastgamer profile image79
      outcastgamerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Urm, I'm not sure what he builds. I think he builds coin into rod of ages. That burst at level 6 man, so many unsuspecting Caitlyn's killed in seconds xD

3. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

I love the support role. Give me Thresh or Blitzcrank and I'll be pulling people all day into my team, I love setting up opportunities for them, keeping the map warded for vision and just being an all around help.

I really don't have the mechanical skills to play other roles so I stick to something simpler skill wise but still requires a good understanding of the game.

4. Aron Graves profile image60
    Aron Gravesposted 3 years ago

Aha, I like two kinds of champion type:
    1. ADC, this kind of hero may not very powerful at the beginning of the game, but when they get some powerful weapons, they can be unstoppable.
    2. APC which can have a great erupt in maybe only one second eg: LeBlanc, Lux and so on!

5. Tiko Nelson profile image61
    Tiko Nelsonposted 3 years ago

In League of Legends, the roles are split up a little bit differently than you have listed. There are Assassins, Fighters, Mages, Marksmen, Supports and Tanks. Each of the 115 or so champions can fit into multiple of these categories but usually excel at one or another. Personally, I am not a very high skilled player. I'm not proficient at the mechanical skills it takes to be a marksman, I'm too aggressive to play as a support and not aggressive enough to play as a mage so personally I like playing as top lane or jungler  tanks or fighters. Something about being able to run into the middle of a team and destroy their ranks while taking all their damage appeals to me.

working