jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I was wondering if anybody was interested in a video game page?

1. Tsukuyomi profile image61
    Tsukuyomiposted 3 years ago

I was wondering if anybody was interested in a video game page?

When I first joined Hubpages this is what I wanted to do, but I don't know if anyone would be interested. I would be posting info on new games, maybe tutorials, walkthroughs, and more. Please give me feedback and let me know if anyone would be interested.

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 3 years ago

A lot of the topics here seem to have very little traffic, outside of the religious and philosophy section that is. That is one of the main reasons I haven't bothered with much gaming stuff myself, most of the ones that were considered "new"  were several months old or just plain bad/uninteresting.
    Feel free to try, and if it doesn't work I'm certain a certain genjustu will fix it real quick...

Tsukuyomiposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Lol thanks for the tip

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 3 years ago

I don't normally read a lot of gaming articles here with the exception of reviews, though when it comes to getting started on them HubPages is a great place to get used to blogging. Plus the community is great and almost always willing to help should you need it. There are numerous articles and posters who are rather popular (mostly walkthrough creators) here on HubPages, so you might want to look at them and perhaps even aspire to get the traffic they do!

If you're doing reviews be it of old or new games, I'd be more than glad to give them a read! ^^

Tsukuyomiposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot I'll deffenatly take a look at them

4. Dreamhowl profile image97
    Dreamhowlposted 3 years ago

I'd say give it a shot and see how you feel about it! The majority of my hubs deal with gaming in some form, but in more of a "how-to" format as opposed to reviews and walkthroughs. My Minecraft hubs bring in the most continual views, but some others have done decently. I would Google what you are aiming to write, look at the competition and see if you can bring something new/better written than what is already out there.

5. Ryan McNeilly profile image78
    Ryan McNeillyposted 3 years ago

That is the main reason why I came here, to write about Video Games. I am not doing it for traffic really.. I just enjoy writing!

I think you should write what interests you. I would be sure to follow you if you do decide to write some gaming articles smile

working