jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you like the game RuneScape?

1. gameslike profile image74
    gameslikeposted 3 years ago

Do you like the game RuneScape?

RuneScape is a great game. It is the world record holder in number of users. It is a browser based MMORPG. Do you enjoy this game?
    Feel free to share your opinion about the game. Thank you in advance for replying.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9350121_f260.jpg

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 3 years ago

I loved Runescape when I started playing it late middle school/early high school. It is really the only game am partially willing to say I might have been addicted to playing in my life.

I think I took a hiatus for a while since at the time I did everything I had an interest in doing, and all that was left to do was level up my skills. I am not quite that patient to sit there and chop wood or mine a rock for 5 days in order to level up.

I kept up somewhat on their updates to see what new stuff they were adding, it eventually got to the point where they updated the game so much that it no longer runs smoothly on my laptop. I would like to experience all the stuff they have added since I stopped seriously playing it, but that needs to wait until I actually get a gaming desktop computer. No idea when that will be or if Runescape will still be popular enough to play.

1. gameslike profile image74
      gameslikeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I hope that you will get that gaming PC soon.

3. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 3 years ago

RuneScape was one of the very first MMO games I ever played, I must have spent at least 1000 hours on it. I tried to play again recently but the game is hardly recognisable compared to the old days.

4. MicahI profile image85
    MicahIposted 3 years ago

I've been playing RuneScape for the last 10 years. I loved the prior version.  Nowadays they update the content so much that you don't really have time to enjoy anything before you have to learn something new. I am not thrilled with how Jagex has been running the game lately. As such, I don't pay for membership anymore.  Instead, I use the in game bonds to get membership.

1. Link10103 profile image75
      Link10103posted 3 years agoin reply to this

You arent really forced to learn something new unless they got completely rid of the older content...

Whats a good way of getting the money for bonds? Been wanting to try that out and see how it works.

5. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

I used to play it, but I got bored of it and now it's full of bots.

working