jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you find that game hints and tips really help?

1. mayemmedia profile image57
    mayemmediaposted 7 years ago

Do you find that game hints and tips really help?

Which side of the fence are you on when it comes to game hints, tips and cheats, are you for them or against them?

2. profile image56
    TajSinghposted 7 years ago

Playing games is supposed to be fun. But there comes a point wherein you get stuck in the game and you feel like you're no longer having fun so you stop playing. These is where the game hints and tips comes in. It helps get past that point where you are stuck and continue playing.

3. DeAd Dolls Inc profile image57
    DeAd Dolls Incposted 7 years ago

For me...

Game hints-tips-tricks-cheats make the game more interesting in the sense of being able to bring out its' full potential. Which for me is how I like games and why having Tips Tricks And Cheats Guides are so very important.

Would you rather be stuck on level 4 or beat the game so I'm for them rather than against them and I say the more the merrier. Some people like it hard and others don't it's really just who's opinion you look @ and take. So for me i'm for them, sorry if it offends anyone.

-DD

4. Nate121 profile image57
    Nate121posted 7 years ago

I think, that it helps when the hints and tips are precise and easy to follow. I have bought many game walk throughs and they have been a great help to me, when stuck on something.

5. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 7 years ago

LOL Well as I write quite a few Hubs with hints, tips and cheats for PC games then I have to say that they really help! I recently wrote a hub on Hints and Tips for Final Fantasy XIII - I was surprised when quite a few friends of my daughters ended up using my tips!

There are many times in games where you simply get stuck and without these hints, or even cheats you end up stop playing the game. I tend to use cheats sparingly, usually to get me past impossible battles....overusing them is no fun!

6. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

I still haven't finished Zelda , how am i supposed to know how to do some of the stuff in these games nowadays? All the pro-gamers i know would tell you if you don't use hints and tips you're a noob.

7. syedusmanahmed profile image60
    syedusmanahmedposted 7 years ago

I don't use them very often. I only use walkthroughs or runthroughs (whatever) if I found no way to go.

8. 61MT profile image40
    61MTposted 7 years ago

Yes, I find that they can be very helpful.  Sometimes I learn new things that make the game easier to play.

working