jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What was the one game, that made you pull your hair out?

1. j Warren profile image60
    j Warrenposted 3 years ago

What was the one game, that made you pull your hair out?

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 3 years ago

The original Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.

So much rage...

3. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Any online game in which I have to depend on the intelligence of my fellow man is guaranteed to drive me into a rage every now and again. Because, surprise surprise, people are stupid.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image93
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Probably Goldeneye and/or Perfect Dark from the N64. It wasn't so much the main game that was hard, it was unlocking the cheats. Completing a specific level with a specific requirement, in order to get that cool new cheat was often maddening.

Two levels stand out to me, one was the train level in Goldeneye. I no longer remember what the cheat was, or the requirement, but I remember my hands shaking so bad that I kept shooting the person I was supposed to save right at the end of the level. And then in Perfect Dark, there was a level on an airplane where there were just too many enemies, and not enough life, before I reached the last room. I did eventually unlock both of those chests, but I would never do it again.

5. CourtneyDodge profile image78
    CourtneyDodgeposted 3 years ago

I'd love to say it's WoW... it'll always be WoW and it's always been WoW but the truth is the game that's made me want to pull my hair out the most would have to be Final Fantasy 6.

It's not so much due to it being a difficult game or anything it's more or less about a few specific zones in the game you have to go through that are just annoying such as, Zozo. The other area that just really got to me would have to be the floating continent. I hated that area.

6. blargablarga profile image78
    blargablargaposted 3 years ago

THAT GODDAMN BOX AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF GOD OF WAR!  WHY IS THE HARDEST PUZZLE THE VERY FIRST THING YOU DO!?

Also, one of the Prince of Persia games there's a room full of giant statues that I still have no idea how I beat.  I pretty much just ran around that room for a couple of days and somehow, I guess statistically, I managed to get past it.

working