jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When was the last time you were whistling?

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 3 years ago

When was the last time you were whistling?

Choose from [1] This week, [2} This month, [3} Earlier, [4} I don't whistle, ever.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

[1] I was actually whistling yesterday teaching my 5 year old niece how to whistle. She picked it right up and was whistling all day.

3. Ericdierker profile image59
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

Yesterday several times. We whistled and sang several songs together and that is just a daily thing. But I also have a youngster who is just learning.

4. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 3 years ago

Yesterday. I often whistle Christian songs, choruses and hymns as I walk my little dog. I used to sing, but now I'm living in a more built up area it seems better to whistle. Also, she's getting old and walks too slowly - I used to walk to the rhythm of the songs, but that doesn't work now.

5. girlgamers profile image60
    girlgamersposted 3 years ago

I whistle every day, it's entertaining, and helpful to learn the tune of a new song.

6. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

1, I was literally just whistling to this song called American You by Yelawolf and then I seen your question smile

7. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

It was a few weeks ago, but now that I have read your question it will be impossible not to whistle every day for the next several weeks.
    I am more inclined to whistle when I feel joyful, but for me lately "the world is too much with us soon and late."

working