jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Should I start sharing my first hub to attain traffic or should maintain good pr

1. Daniyah Ahmed profile image59
    Daniyah Ahmedposted 2 years ago

Should I start sharing my first hub to attain traffic or should maintain good profile with more hubs

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

Share our hubs on social media, but don't just fill your stream with your stuff.  You only really need to share your stuff on a couple social sites, and if the work is good, it will get the traffic it deserves.

In other words, things used to be to where the person with the most links on the most sites 'won' the game. Nowadays I think Google frowns on excessive linking by the author of a thing, but if everyone else is linking your stuff, then that is wonderful.

3. Daniyah Ahmed profile image59
    Daniyah Ahmedposted 2 years ago

So why I can't see any hub page when I  Google any similar topic in fact the same hub? that is mean that your hub has to be marketed, is that so?

4. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

If you just finished the hub it is not ranked to show up in searches yet, if you are in a niche that is overly populated it may not show up in the top 100 pages.
    You need to share it a few times and build some backlinks to it, this will help it to rank better.

Also start your next hub, the more you write the better your chances of getting traffic. If they are on related topics then link them together.

1. Daniyah Ahmed profile image59
      Daniyah Ahmedposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, shell I know which backlinks are most useful? and how should I make them?as I don't know much about backlinking and SEO.

5. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Share your first hub, start working on the next, and keep sharing everything. Remember to link your hubs if they are related to get more organic traffic.

working