Arkham City

1. Captain Redbeard profile image61
    Captain Redbeardposted 6 years ago

Epic.......Epic......ok now that I have gotten the "epics" out of my system I have to ask you all, who was your favorite character in the Game? I just beat it last night on hard in just under ten hours and I have to say out of all the people in the game Soloman Grundy is the one who did it for me. I don't want to ruin it for anyone so I won't talk about the easter eggs through out the game or the teaser's for the next Arkham game BUT if you want to bring it up I won't feel bad bout talking about those things big_smile lol

1. profile image56
      Heftymonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree about the game being great and I am normally quick to talk about the good stuff but that remote controlled batarang really had me annoyed this weekend. I did find Catwoman fun to play as because her movements were quick and fluid. The Mr. Freeze battle was also pretty fun.

1. Captain Redbeard profile image61
        Captain Redbeardposted 6 years agoin reply to this

OMG I freaked out about Mr. Freeze! He has been slowly replacing my life long favorite villian, The Joker, over the past two years.

I can't figure out how to get the D*MN  internet lynked up to the PS3 as a result am unable to download catwoman. >hmm  Very frustrating!

working