- Diet & Weight Loss
Acid Reflux Vs. Apple Cider Vinegar
Its been quite a while now that I haven't write anything on my Hub right after I was diagnosed for Acid Reflux or GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease). My trouble with it has affected my daily activities and social bonding due to its very uncomfortable and unpleasant symptoms. I know its not just me who had been suffering this kind of disease there are many more out there and more serious than mine but still seeking ways to stop or control it.
Now what I will be sharing here to you is my experience on GERD and how I was healed not by medication but by changing my lifestyle, diet, sleeping position and taking Apple Cider Vinegar in the formula.
I never thought that at my young age I had this symptoms although I know everyone could have it because even childrens could acquire it too. The reason that I got this is because first I drink a lot of alcohol, ate too much fatty, oily and spicy foods, stress, chocolates and loves to drink softdrinks every after meal. This is a long time habit and it just all stop when I had these most terrible atttack when I wake up in the morning. It feels like I had to puke everything in my stomach eventhough it had no more.
All of these started after we had the biggest celebration at my friends house. We had a lot of drinks and a lot of tempting fatty, oily and spicy foods on the table. I'll tell you that too much eating and drinking is truly one of the capital sin, Gluttony. You wouldn't realize that one yet not until it hit you. Oh well, I learned from it now.
What causes your Acid Reflux attack?
I tried all sorts of medication like zantac, losec and pantoloc these are PPI or Proton Pump Inhibitors, doses of these stops acid secretion in your stomach. Although these medication are to stop acid secretion but I'll tell you that base on my experience and basing in the experience of others that I've read they all said the same thing it didn't work. And taken these medication for a longer period of time might have side effects on your kidney and so I stop these medication because it not only worries me but also gives uncomfortable side effects such the last one I've taken, Pantoloc tablets.
What medicine have your tried so far?
Foods and Drinks to Avoid
- Spicy foods - these are one of my favorites and but sad to say that I had to stop it. My Auntie usually prepares spicy appetizers.
- Fatty foods - Oh well putting pork, chicken skin and my favorite lechon out from the table.
- Oily foods - my mother cook a lot of oily foods and one of my favorite is Fried Fish. Too bad I only have to enjoy Tinowa or fish cooked with hot non spicy soup.
- Chocolates - no more chocolates.
- Junk foods - no more crunching time.
- Alcohol/Liquor - no more good times with friends who drinks a lot.
- Softdrinks - Coca Cola, Pepsi they are out of the list.
- Citrus/Acidic drinks - big No No No.
- Cigarrete Smoking - yep, yep..good thing Im not addicted to it.
I know for sure many of you are all stress up and like me stress is like everyday. Not getting enough sleep is one of my main reason because insomnia strikes me most of the time. Now in my work I have been sitting the entire day facing the computer, though it may sound relaxing but honestly it ain't.
Managing stress is not really easy but with constant practice then it makes you feel a lot better. Here's what I do to manage my stressful life.
- I learned to say NO when somebody ask about something.
- At the bathroom, it feels really nice to take 5 deep breaths right after taking a shower.
- I close my eyes and listen to relaxing sounds.
- After getting up from bed, I take Apple Cider Vinegar then I stretch up and do a little exercise.
- At work, I take 5 deep breaths before I start tapping the keyboards. Take sometime to get up from your chair and take a little time to walk around.
- Glasses of water everyday is a good habit to release some kind of tension or pressure from work. Doctors recommend 2 liters of water every day.
- Take things one at a time. Finish the first one before you do the other one.
- Though I'm having trouble sleeping but thankfully now I was able to overcome it.
Apple Cider Vinegar
I thought having Acid Reflux is forever since medication doesn't work for me but thankfully I stumbled on the site called earthclinic.com. I never thought there are many who suffers on Acid Reflux but many are amazingly cured after following a simple formula to cure it. Many had testified and proves that Apple Cider Vinegar really works and so I give it a shot.
I take Apple Cider Vinegar 30 minutes before meals and take before going to bed. I'm doing it for two weeks and it was indeed has wonderful effects on me.
Heres the formula.
Apple Cider Vinegar (Unpasturized, Organic with Mothers)
2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar added to 8oz of water.
Take this formula 30 minutes before meals. Use straw to zip it to avoid destroying your teeth. Or you may gargle water after taking the formula.
After two weeks of taking this formula I feel much better now like everyone else at earthclinic. It really works and hope you guys could try it too.
Acid Reflux Pillows
Hubs you might like to read
- The Diet Solution Program by Isabel De Los Rios: What makes it different from other diet programs?
In this hub, I will personally talk about Isabel and her Diet Solution Program which have been the talk of the town because it has helped thousands of individuals suffering from overweight and low nutrition. ...