- Diet & Weight Loss
Getting Rid od Candida - What Should You Eat?
Do you want to cure yeast infection naturally? The efficient struggle against candida yeast infection has to include adequate measures of prevention and nutrition. If you wonder how to get rid of candida yeast infection, the golden rule is: forget candies!!! If you're suffering from recurrent candiosis, along with pharmacological therapy, you need to give up sugar in your coffee or tea, candies and sweetened beverages. In fact, Candida albicans is nourished by simple sugars like white sugar and honey. If you take away its primary food resource, the organism will have more success in defending itself and recovery will take place sooner. It is literally impossible to treat Candida if one does not cut out ALL forms of sugar, and that includes fructose from fruit sources for a period of 2-3 months.
Nutrition against candida yeast infection also assumes avoiding all ingredients containing any type of yeast. This means you need to give up pizza, beer, bread, baking, cheese, tomato paste and alcohol drinks because these ease the multiplication of the fungus and they increase the risk from recidivism. The same thing with lactosis so you need to avoid milk and milk products and some sorts of cheese containing yeast and noble mold.
When fighting candida with nutrition, you can use complexed sugars, rice starch or starch in integral paste. Nutritient input based on vegetables should be increased on a daily basis, especially of chicory and artichoke, pulse (because of fibers). Garlic has special antimycotic properties. Drink as many water as you can because water is an excellent solver, the most efficient in eliminating bad matters from your body.
Cure yeast infection naturally with anti-candida diet
Anti-candida diet means that, in order to get rid of candida yeast infection, you should avoid:
- sugar – and all foods that contain sugar. These include white and brown sugar, honey, syrups, liquors, lactose, fructose, all confectionary and sweet cakes, chocolates, ice-creams, home-made sweets and cakes, biscuits, fizzy beverages, all fruit drinks.
- yeast – and all foods that contain yeast including bagels, muffins, pastries, breads and crackers, vinegar, ketchups, mayonnaise and pickles.
- fresh and dried fruit – all fruit whether fresh, cooked, tinned or dried. These should be avoided for the initial SIX WEEKS ONLY – your health practitioner will advise you when to begin eating fruit again. Obviously this includes fresh fruit juices (vegetable juices are OK), as well as marmalades.
- mushrooms – all types.
- refined foods – all white flours, white rice, white pasta products, cornflour, custard and white cereal products, unless they are wholemeal or organic.
- fermented products – all alcoholic beverages, vinegar and all vinegar products such as ketchup, mayonnaise and pickles, salad dressings, olives, steak sauce, barbeque sauce, soy sauce and mustard. Also drinks like root beer and cider, black tea and coffee (including decaffeinated)
- nuts – all types of nuts that are cleaned and packaged without their shells – these have a tendency to collect fungal spores and moulds from the atmosphere which will antagonize the Candida. Also peanut butter. Fresh nuts with their shells are OK.
- meats – dried, smoked or pickled.
How to get rid of candida yeast infection permanently?
Answer: apply prevention measures!!!
Prevention of candida yeast infection
Working on fungal infection prevention one has to keep in mind that fungi like warm and wet areas with low acidity and a lot of sugar! If you deprive them of these, their number will always be in tolerable terms. To reduce the possibility of vulvovaginal candidiasis to occur, keep these simple rules in mind:
- our body has an innate mechanism to fight all types of bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeast – the immune system. Each health difficulty or disease weakens the immune system and favours the growth of fungi. Healthy way of living, healthy nutrition, lots of movement are simple recipes to become immunologically stronger.
- wear white cotton underwear which can be washed at high temperatures. Avoid
synthetic underwear (including nylon). Tight underwear, especially that made of
artificial materials, prevents air flow creating ideal backgroud for the growth
- never wear trousers on naked skin (without wearing underwear).
- fungi are normal inhabitants in the intestinal tract so use toilet paper in the
direction from your vagina backwards, preventing fungi to come into contact
with the vaginal area. Using wet baby towels is recommended but don't forget to
use dry paper afterwards (to avoid the possibility of being wet which is
favourable for Candida). Never have anal seks! Vaginal area will be a 100%
contaminated by bacteria and fungi from your intestinals and rectum.
- for some women it works if they drink a glass of yogurt every day while using antibiotics in order to stop fungal infection which frequently follows the antibiotic therapy. Even if this doesn't help, it's good for the intestinals.
- avoide using parfumed foams, bathing balls and oils, parfumed toilet paper and parfumed wet intimate handkerchiefs and sprays.
- never wash out the birth canal (with water or water with added vinegar) because
doing so you'll destroy the natural vagina protection and you'll become more
subject to vaginal infections.
- after sport activities or activities causing excessive sweating, wear dry and fresh underwear.
- after bathing put clothes on immediately and don't stay in a wet bathing suit.
- don't share your towel, sponges or gloves with anybody.
- dry out intimate parts of the body immediately after bathing or showering because fungi love wet envirinment. If you mind wiping with a towel use a hairdryer adjusted to the lowest temperature.
- women in menopause and those using oral contraception should use vaginal lubricants during sexual intercourse in order to prevent irritation. Use lubricants based only on water
- although there are no scientific confermations on the effectiveness of the ''anti-candida'' diet, many women have been convinced in its efficiency.
- use garlic (4 grams a day)
- learn to control stress and find a relaxing technique which will make you feel
not only healthier but also pleased. This will have a positive impact on your
life quality and health.
- Following all these pieces of advice, you will finally stop wondering how to get rid of candida yeast infection.
- Candidiasis or "thrush": causes, symptoms and treatment
Find out about the causes, symptoms and treatment of candida albicans yeast infection or thrush.
- With laughter against depression and stress
Living a life with laughter and using it against depression and stress is the best way to live. One of the most important benefits of laughter is that it is the best medicine and the smartest way to manage...
Learn more about candida yeast infection, prevention, nutrition, symptoms, medical and self-treatment (check out the links on the right!)
If you are wondering which is the best cure for yeast infection, the right way to fight candida infections is the combination od all the tips described in this article. Make sure that you do everything to cure yeast infection naturally; the tips above are a sure way to prevent and cure candida infections effectively. Treatment of candida is usually a long process, but if you stick to your decision to cure yeast infection naturally, you are on the right way to get rid of it for a long period of time.