DIY How To Make The Best Homemade Toothpaste That is All Natural, Organic and is Fluoride-Free
Coconut Oil Homemade Toothpaste Rating
Benefits of Coconut Oil in Toothpaste
There are many benefits of coconut oil. There are also many coconut oil uses. People use coconut oil for their hair, skin and even eat it for its many health benefits. It's also very beneficial in your toothpaste. I have been using this homemade toothpaste since 2013, and to me it's the best toothpaste around. Coconut oil is an antibacterial that kills germs associated with plaque. Also, when you absorb it into your body through your mouth it will give you many health benefits. The best coconut oil to me that is organic and extra virgin coconut oil is made by Nutiva. This toothpaste is great for kids too because if they swallow it by mistake then it will be ok. I wouldn't recommend anyone to swallow it because after brushing your teeth it will have all the dirt in your mouth in the toothpaste now. But if it happens a few times then no biggie. Click here for an article on the benefits of Coconut Oil and a review of Nutiva Coconut Oil.
Commercial toothpaste almost always contains fluoride. Fluoride is a dangerous toxic chemical and if your kid even swallows a pea size of toothpaste then the warning on the label says to call poison control! Fluoride is a poison! You should stay away from it and make your own natural homemade toothpaste without fluoride. Fluoride can cause all types of mental problems and anxiety disorders. Start making your own toothpaste today, and start feeling healthier and start having a cleaner mouth. I have used regular toothpaste once or twice since I started making my own and my mouth feels dirty using it and I can just taste all the nasty chemicals because I am not used to it anymore. We the people need to stop relying on Government and corporations. We need to start being more self sufficient. You can't trust everybody. It's best to know where your toothpaste was made, so make it in your home! This recipe can also save you money on toothpaste. It's more affordable and more healthy for you and your mouth! This toothpaste will keep for at least 6 months and no need to refrigerate it. You can find a great homemade recipe for natural mouthwash to go with your natural toothpaste here. Follow me on HubPages(click my name in the upper right side of the page & then the follow button) and share this article with your friends on the right side of this page.
Organic Coconut Oil Toothpaste
The Best Coconut Oil for Toothpaste
Coconut Oil Toothpaste Ingredients
- 3/4 cup Baking Soda
- 60 drops Peppermint Oil
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Liquid
- 2 packets Organic Stevia Powder
- 1 piece Glass Jar w/ tight lid
Buy Your Coconut Oil in Bulk Here & Save Money
Instructions To Make Your Own Toothpaste Without Fluoride
- If the coconut oil is not completely liquid already then you should microwave it for a few seconds until it is completely liquid. This way it will mix well with the other ingredients. Make sure there is no type of medal like aluminum put into the microwave. Make sure you melt the extra virgin organic coconut oil in a microwave safe container. There are many coconut oil uses. Coconut oil for hair & coconut oil for skin are some common uses. But it's also very good for oral health. Many studies have found that coconut oil is a natural anti-bacterial or antibiotic and it kills bacteria that causes tooth decay and bad breath.After using this toothpaste I have noticed my teeth are a lot whiter. Coconut oil is much better to have in your toothpaste than that toxic chemical fluoride.
- Put the baking soda into a mixing bowl first. Baking soda(sodium bicarbonate) is great for scrubbing off plaque and making your teeth whiter. It has a long history in teeth cleaning and teeth whitening. It is a great teeth whitening product. Baking soda also kills bacteria that causes bad breath and gingivitis. It really helps to break down stains too! Some say baking soda is too abrasive and not recommended for sensitive teeth, but I have extremely sensitive teeth. Now I don't have pain anymore! When I was using Sensodyne it only helped a little because they use a drug that numbs the nerves, which will lose it's effect overtime usually like most drugs. This homemade toothpaste has made my sensitivity go away!
- Add 60 drops of peppermint oil directly onto the baking soda. This will bind the peppermint oil to the baking soda so that it won't float to the top of the mix so easily. Peppermint oil will give you mouth a cool and refreshing feeling, and it tastes great! It also makes your breath minty fresh. Adjust the amount of the peppermint oil to taste.
- Now, add the extra virgin organic coconut oil to the mix. Stir it well. As your mouth absorbs the coconut oil it will also give so many benefits. There are many health benefits of coconut oil.
- Add the organic stevia powder and mix well.This is an optional step. I don't use the stevia powder because I like the taste of the coconut oil and peppermint oil. Some people don't so you can add stevia powder to make it more sweet. It tastes good either way, so try it with it and without it. Stevia is a natural calorie-free sweetener. It comes from the stevia plant and contains no sugar. Some say it also acts as a plaque fighting antibacterial.
- Put into an airtight glass jar and put it into the freezer for 15 minutes or so or until it is solid enough where the oil won't rise to the top and that its texture is more like a paste. Don't leave it in the freezer too long or it will become too solid.
What do you know about fluoride in your toothpaste?
What do you think about fluoride in toothpaste?
What DIY Natural Homemade Products Do You Know Of?
Please comment down below
Coconut Oil Has Separated to the Top
Links to Other All-Natural Homemade Recipes
- How To Make the Best Homemade Aluminum Free Deodorant-Antiperspirant: Easy Recipe!
This is how to make the best natural deodorant without aluminum. It's the best deodorant for men & the best deodorant for women. This coconut oil deodorant is one of the best DIY projects that is easy
- How To Make 100% Natural Homemade Body Wash, Shampoo,Conditioner & Face Wash All-In-One
Here is how you save money & make your own All-In-One 100% natural homemade body wash, face wash, sulfate free shampoo & conditioner.This is how to make soap that works for your body, face and hair!
- How To Make The Best Homemade Laundry Detergent Easy & Without Toxic Chemicals
Here's how to make the best homemade laundry detergent easily without toxic chemicals and it can save you a lot of money on laundry detergent.This homemade laundry soap or detergent is quick & easy
- Nutiva Coconut Oil Review & List of Coconut Oil Uses
Here I have reviewed Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and have explained some of the many uses of this coconut oil & the benefits of coconut oil like coconut oil for hair & coconut oil for skin
- DIY How To Make The Best Homemade Mouthwash That is All Natural, Organic and is Fluoride-Free
What is the best mouthwash?Your own DIY homemade mouthwash is the best mouthwash. It's very quick and easy to make, and it will save you a lot of money! This recipe is natural & fluoride-free!
© 2014 Elizabeth