- Personal Health Information & Self-Help
Why Put Off for Tomorrow What You Can Do Today?
Take The First Step Today
The things that we do today will possibly make a difference for a better future. As we live in the moment of each day, it is important to be in the state-of-mind of happiness. Have there been tasks or other things that you have made a 'to do' list about, but haven't got around to completing them? If you keep your mind set on doing things today instead of tomorrow, you will have a better chance at achieving incomplete tasks. Winners do things that losers will never do, so 'just do it.' The things that you are doing today will have an effect on your tomorrow. Every day choose to do things that will get you further into a successful future. When things are done in inches each day, a mile doesn't seem so far away.
Avoid doing things that waste your time, make a list of things that waste your time and avoid doing them. Then make a list of tasks or things that you want to complete, work toward it every day until you have achieved it. Time waits for no one, get as much as you can out of the 24 hours you have in each day.
Live for Today Because
There are times that people want to wait to do things, but we should do things today and not tomorrow. Some people want to wait to use their good China or Crystal dishware, try using your good dishware for dinner with your family and friends, and avoid waiting. And there are some people that want to wait to wear their cute clothes, but wear them now and not wait for tomorrow. Avoid waiting to do things for tomorrow, because tomorrow may never come.
Take that first step today in avoiding procrastination, and once you do that, practice staying motivated and enthusiastic to stick with it, your goals, business ideas, etc.
Live for Today Because Life is Too Short
- Discover your purpose.
- Dance today.
- Sing a happy song today.
- Offer to help someone today.
- Let someone help you today.
- Do at least 20 minutes of physical exercise today.
- Be enthusiastic about life today.
- Today forgive those that have hurt you.
- Learn a new hobby today.
- Today press forward to your goals.
- Appreciate outdoor nature today.
- Accept that your life have meaning today.
- Say positive things about yourself today.
- Trust God and ask Him for help today.
- Apply for employment today.
- Start your own home-based business today.
- Tell someone that you appreciate them today.
- Count at least 20 blessings today.
Get your goals accomplished while it is still called "today."
Accomplish Goal Poll
How long will it take for you to accomplish that goal you've been putting off?
© 2012 Ann810