Food For Thy Heart.
Causes of Unhealthy Heart
Heart is a very delicate organ in the body. Its function is to pump blood to various parts of the the body. The Blood caries food and oxygen to different cells of the body. So it is no one’s case that heart is most important organ of body and is very delicate one. Keeping heart healthy is very important because if it falls sick then death is not far away.
The reasons for unheathy heart or factors which can hurt heart are
2. Unheathy life style
3. Unhealthy food
4. Less sleep
5. Over work
6. Less or no exercise
In this article i am going to write about 10 best foods which helps keep heart healthy for longer time. Though food alone wont do much if people have unheathy life sytle or if a body is over worked and dont take enough rest. Also smoking is worst thing for the heart. So even the best food can not compensate for the harm done by smoking .
10 Best food for heart
1. Salmon fish: The Salmon fish is probably the most ate fish in the world. It travels long distances against the water current to bread and it is a very rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid. It can be eaten in many ways including salads and like main dish
2. Tofu: Tofu is made from soybean and is many a times also called Soya curd. Again it is very rich source of proteins, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron. It got vitamin B complex in it in plenty.
3. Oats: Oats is a very good source of omega 3 fatty acid , along with B complex, Calcium, potassium and Magnesium. Oats are sold all over the world in all super markets and they are getting popular these days as they are not only very healthy but also you can make countless dishes from it
4. Oranges: Who does not love oranges. This citrus fruit is a very rich source of Vitamin C along with potassium, fiber, Foliate, Beta- Cryptoxanthin,Lutein ( carotenoids) , Flavonoids and beta and alpha carotene. This humble fruit which is available everywhere in world is very very good for heart. Must for everyone.
5. Almonds: Though a costly food , This dry fruit has lots of essential vitamins like Vitamin E along with Magnesium, fiber, mono saturated and poly saturated fats which are good for heart. Also it has abundance source of Omega 3 fatty acid which is by now everyone knows very very good for heart.
6. Soy milk: Soya milk is a great drink for heart. It is very rich source of B- complex along with Iron, Calcium and Proteins.
7. Tuna Fish: Though tuna fish is costly fish but it has very levels of omega 3 fatty acids which keep heart healthy.
8. Tea: Though India is largest producer and consumer of tea in the world, its real value has not been understood . Tea is wrongly blamed in India for many diseases but tea especially the green tea is rich in flavonols and catechins which are really beneficial to heart. Also Green tea has many anti oxidants which fight many diseases including various cancers.
9. Spinach: Who can forget Popeye the sailor man and the strength spinach gave to this humble guy. Spinach has fiber and it is rich source of Vitamins namely B- complex, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. It is also rich source of Iron and Calcim. But most importantly for heart it is rich in Carotenoid which helps protect the heart.
10. Papaya: Papaya again is a very common fruit and is easily available every where in world. It is very easily digestible . It has lots of properties and is very healthy fruit and has not much sugar but it is rich in Beta Carotene , Lutein, Vitamin E and minerals like calcium and Iron.. In all beneficial to heart.
All these fruits are easily available in any big superstore in any city of the world.
These food not only make heart healthy by giving the heart essential minerals and vitamins but also fight many harmful effects of pollution and other bad habits of the person.
Health Related Hubs by me
- How To Loose Weight by Indian Chef
Dieting now days is considered bad for the body as it staves the body but doesn’t cause weight loss. Infact if a person remains hungry for long time the body goes in to famine mode that is body thinks that conditions are not favorable and there is ac
- Health Benefits Of Eating Prawns
Prawns are usually found in the ocean. Usually they live up to depth of 50 meters and usually found in rocky substrate, or under the rocks or rock crevices. Prawns are usually found in all countries and nearly all the cuisines of the world lots of pr